LUGGAGE & BAGS
Many of our bags come with a provenance that goes back to the Grand Safari era. Either directly on Safari as in the Duffel bags or else with a romantic linkage to those adventures in the field. Eg our Catalina, named in honour of the Catalina flying boats that plied the Imperial Airways flying route. Or the Mombasa mail bag. The exact replica of the original that must surely have carried the love letters of Denys Finch-Hatton and Baroness Karen Christenze von Blixen-Finecke (Karen Blixen).
Safari is Swahili for journey. While all our luggage is strong and tough enough for a lifetime of bush Safari’s there is also life’s journey to think about. Our absolute ideal is for our bags to be passed from one generation to the next. Therefore we have had to think hard about construction and materials that quite literally will stand the test of time
- R2,850Khaki BlackThis option is required
- R1,200 – R2,850Khaki Black LeatherThis option is required
- R6,200Khaki BlackThis option is required
- R1,500Khaki BlackThis option is required
- R750 – R1,350Khaki Black LeatherThis option is required
- R1,200Khaki BlackThis option is required
- R760Khaki Grey BlackThis option is required
- R500 – R710Khaki Black LeatherThis option is required
- R410 – R610Khaki Black LeatherThis option is required
- R500 – R1,350Khaki Black LeatherThis option is required
- R950 – R1,750Khaki Black LeatherThis option is required
- R3,200 – R3,800Leather SandThis option is required
– FREE SHIPPING –
All orders of R750 or more qualify for free economy shipping. No promotional code needed.
– FREE RETURNS –
We stand behind our products 100%. Shipping is free on all returns shipped from within South Africa.
– SECURE SHOPPING –
We use industry standard encryption to keep your personal information secure when placing an order.
– OUR REPAIR SHOP –
We guarantee the lifetime of each item made by Melvill & Moon against failure or damage in its intended usage.